In need of shopping advice!
Hey Angels! Back to school is right around the corner and I still have not been back to school shopping for clothes, shoes, or accessories. The main reason is because I have no idea what to buy and nothing is really sticking out to me when I go to the mall.
The brands that I mostly buy from are Free People, Aerie/American Eagle, Hollister, and Alo. Some shoe brands I own are OnClouds, New Balance, Golden Goose, Nike, Uggs, and Converse. Any suggestions similar to those would be best, but I am totally open to exploring more brands!
Feel free to use the comment section for questions!
Thanks for reading!
i def recommend old navy they have such good basics (sustainable too!). abercrombie and fitch also has some super cute stuff right now very y2k!!
ReplyDeletejust checked abercrombie's website and everything is soo cute! thank you for these suggestions angel!
Delete