Saturday, July 25, 2026

Welcome to Victoria's Secret Blog!

Blog Contents/Intro

Hello! My name is Victoria and welcome to my blog! I am a sophomore in high school and I do recreational dance as a hobby.

 I started this blog as a mini passion project just so I can spill out my thoughts and experiences as a sophomore in high school. I will try to continue posting this blog until I graduate high school and maybe get some sneak peeks into college. In college, I want to pursue Interior Design and hopefully attend the University of Georgia (go bulldogs!), but anywhere else would be just as nice. 

I have always been a person to talk about my feelings and what I'm going through with little to no filter as possible. This blog is a safe space for everyone to feel welcome and included. 

Right now, the style and writing of my blog will be a little messy as I am not a good writer, but I will (hopefully) get better over time.


Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment